CCA Parents & Students:
Every other year, CCA takes the high school on a four-day retreat to kick off the school year. Next year our retreat will be held at the NorthBay Adventure facility located in North East, MD. You can visit their website at:
This retreat is an excellent opportunity for our high school to come together as a student body, grow spiritually, and form life-long friendships.
Please note the following information:
- August 31st – Sept 3rd will be considered school days.
- Students should arrive at CCA on Tuesday, Aug 31st at 1:30pm (Time subject to change) and will depart from CCA approximately 2:30. They will return to CCA on Friday, September 3rd approximately 1:30 pm. Parents will receive a telephone update confirming arrival time.
- The speaker this year will be Steve Dallwig. Steve is the high school youth pastor for Chapelgate Presbyterian Church. He is a great resource for the kids in the building and after a year of not being able to connect with our students, this was the perfect opportunity for him to speak.
- We will need lots of parent helpers! The two ways to help are as chaperones (12 male and 12 female) and kitchen workers (25). If you are willing to volunteer your time, please fill out the enclosed volunteer form and return to Mr. Krabitz as soon as possible.
- Students that have not turned in their paperwork by August 20th may not be able to attend the retreat. This date is important to remember:
All paperwork is due to Mr. Krabitz by Wednesday, August 20th. Forms are available at https://www.chapelgateacademy.org/download/high-school-retreat-letter-forms/.
The medical forms MUST be dated after July 1, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE the earlier you submit your paperwork the higher the chances of being roomed with more of your friends.
Director of Athletics & Student Activities