- Download 61
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 13, 2021
- Last Updated February 11, 2021
2020-2021 Senor Ad Request Form
Senior ads are currently available for purchase in the 2020-2021 yearbook. You may personalize your ad with your own message and photos. To reserve your ad space, fill out the information on this form, put the form, materials, and payment in an envelope marked "Yearbook Senior Ad", and return it to the yearbook staff. Pricing is as follows:
If payment and ALL ad contents are received by the Yearbook staff before December18:
Full page........... $225 Half page ............ $165 Quarter page............. $115
If payment and ALL ad contents are received by the Yearbook staff between December 19 and March 1:
Full page........... $250 Half page ............ $190 Quarter page............. $140
Senior Ad Size Information
- Full Page - For a full-page edge to edge bleed, a page where the graphic or colored border extends to the edge of the page, the dimensions are 52w x 68h picas. Please make sure no type or important portions of a photo (face, etc.) are close to the edge.
- Half-Page - For a half-page ad, the dimensions are 52w x 34h picas. Please make sure no type or important portions of a photo (face, etc.) are close to the edges.
- Quarter-Page - For a quarter-page ad, the dimensions are 26w x 34h picas. Please make sure no type or important portions of a photo (face, etc.) are close to the edges.
Some important things to note:
- As always, ad space is limited. We will do our best to accommodate everyone who wishes to purchase an ad, but orders will be treated on a first come, first served basis. Get your orders in early to ensure your space!
- Because space is limited and we wish to honor as many seniors as possible, we will only be able to provide you with a maximum of one full page per senior. Messages from various family members and friends must be confined to that one page. If you wish to purchase more than one page, please let us know, and we will keep a running waiting list. If we have extra space after the deadline, we will offer you additional space as dictated by the waiting list.
- You may design your own ad if you so desire. If you choose to design it yourself, you must provide us with an electronic copy (jpeg. gif, or Photoshop format in the highest possible resolution, minimum 300 dpi) of your design; we are unable to use PDF formatted designs or photos. If you do not wish to provide us with a design, we will gladly design an ad for you; you will be given an opportunity to preview your ad before it goes to print.
- We do have the ability to scan photos for your ad; however, if you are able to provide us with electronic copies, the quality will be better. Please do not send photos printed with your home printer as they usually do not print well in the yearbook.
- All photos will be returned to you once the plant indicates to us that everything has been received. We plan on returning them by the end of the school year.
- If you wish for your ad to be a surprise and do not want us to return your photos via your senior, please indicate that on your order.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.