A Great Place to Grow!
Welcome to Chapelgate Preschool! Chapelgate Christian Academy (CCA) was established in 1991 with grades 6-9. It has grown greatly over the years and has become a leading private, Christian school in our area. In 2013-2014, CCA graduated its 20th class of high school seniors.
In more recent years, several people in the church and school community started to develop a vision to add a preschool program to the overall vision of Chapelgate Church and Academy. The program was established in 2013 to serve the Howard County community and beyond by providing a nurturing, developmental program for young children.
In addition to decades of professional experience in education, our teachers have shared the experience of raising our own children. We have a great desire to assist you in the most important task that God gives human beings- raising young ones to know, love and serve Him.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”Matthew 19:14
Preparing for Success
- We have one to three high school students assisting the teachers throughout the day. These teacher aides, always under the direct supervision of teachers, provide the opportunity for more one on one interaction with the preschool students.
- Our Drama, Humanities and Middle School classes perform skits and puppet shows and read children’s literature as part of their own curriculum, much to the delight of our preschoolers!
- We have access to the science projects and experiments of the middle and high school science programs. Examples in our first year included visits with classroom pets and observing the process of chicks.
- Over 60 acres of land to explore & enjoy on campus.
Preschool Tuition Rates 2014-2015
- Snack included
- All supplies included
- Small class size
- Toilet training not required
- Snack & supplies included
- Small class size
- Excellent transition to full-day Kindergarten
- Small class size with much individual attention
- Snack and supplies included