Applying to Chapelgate Christian Academy
We strive to provide the best experience for your child in all aspects of their education, starting right here at the beginning with the application. Our thorough application process is designed to ensure that CCA is the best fit for the development and wellbeing of your child. Read on to see how to join one of the premier educational systems in Baltimore-Washington area.
Start the application process now!Click Here To Apply
Requirements for Admission
In order to be considered for enrollment in our school, each family needs to:
- Submit a fully completed application packet and supporting documents, along with the $250 registration fee, to the admissions office
- Participate in our admissions testing program
- Attend an interview (parents and students) with the Headmaster
Our Selection Process
Upon reviewing your completed application documents and assessment results, we prayerfully consider students for admission based on available space using the following priority:
- Returning students
- Siblings of returning students
- Children of Chapelgate Church members
- Other local Christian school students
- New students
The admissions team will process your information and contact you shortly with an application package. Thank you for applying to CCA, and we hope to see you soon!